Wednesday, April 8, 2009

RETINA PATHOLOGICAL (RP) CHRONIC




Me: MNas Tan Sew Chean
Location: Johore, Malaysia

Duration: 1 month

18 years old! Young people pattern time passage….But very unfortunely I suffer from the chronic RP retina pathological, I was 18 year-old such youth time and my younger sister too. The eye is getting more and more fuzzy, is slowly getting more and more dark along with the age mine world, I am afraid very much, paces back and forth very much. Expensive ophthalmology department medicine….Lives not conveniently .....How does my eye manage???

Along with many years in not advanced medical service, pathological change under takes a drug has not improved completely, but is getting more and more serious, published a disabled persons general card finally on 24/05/2007 by Malaysian Government to us both two sisters, younger sister's insurance premium also accompanied came out ......Really pitiful!

In July 2008, I hear one that a product can cure the eye…Good news! Since my type excessively many products, many years unceasing have sought may help eye's thing…Some people encourage me to attempt, I had known the knowledge SUPER LUTEIN.

On 12/07/2008, I starts to take 5 capsules of SUPER LUTEIN, several days later felt that has optical fiber in the dark fuzzy world, but I cannot rest, but the eye will often discharge the gum in the eyes, I knew have responded, I very happy, but took the quantity each day 2 capsules. I came out after one month to appeal ..... Our two sisters had the very big change in short one month to the life, our eye true can see brightly, can identify the thing from the fuzziness, presently large scale improvement. We thank very much that we the person she lets us be exposed to world again. Thanks SUPER LUTEIN….

1 comment:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Lutein Singapore

    ReplyDelete